1975 North Reading Road
Denver, PA 17517
Current Open Positions
Lead Millwright – Installer
Entry Level / Apprentice Millwright – Installer
The positions available are a Leader and Helper position on our Mechanical Installation crews. The applicant would be working with one of our experienced field leaders in the field at customer sites, local and along the East Coast, to learn our trade and business; with the opportunity for advancement in the future.
This is a “Millwright” position entailing the assembly of dust collectors, various associated components, and duct work; along with other industrial equipment. Generally speaking, this is assembling equipment in a wide array of customer’s facilities across the Mid-Atlantic region and Eastern United States.
- – Familiarity with hand tools
- – Ability to work with power tools
- – Able to maintain professional appearance and attitude
- – Composure under pressure
- – Operate personnel lifts and forklifts
- – Able to work within a team, and reliability
- – Welding experience and/or certification a plus, along with the ability to read blueprints
- – Valid driver’s license to allow employee to drive DenTech work truck
- – Willingness to work overtime, out of town work, weekend work
- – Reliable transportation to and from DenTech
- – Must be able to pass a post offer physical, as well as a preliminary drug screen and maintain compliance.
DenTech Industrial offers competitive wages and benefits; including Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation and holidays, and more.